- CNC Laser Cutting Machine
- Laser Cleaning Machine
- Laser Welding Machine
- Laser marking machine
- Plasma cutting machine
Tips for using and maintaining fiber laser cutting machine
Familiar with the maintenance skills of fiber laser cutting machine, in order to better exert the efficiency of the equipment, and maximize the efficiency of the equipment. The following is a brief introduction to the maintenance steps of the fiber laser cutting machine: 1) Check the straightness of the track and the verticality of the machine every six months, and promptly maintain and debug if it is abnormal. Otherwise, the cutting effect may be affected, the error will increase, and the cutting quality will decrease.
2) Check the steel belt frequently to ensure that it is tight. Otherwise, if something goes wrong during operation, people may be injured. The steel belt seems inconspicuous, but it shouldn't be underestimated if something goes wrong.
3) Use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dirt from the machine once a week. All electrical cabinets should be closed and dustproof.
4) The guide rails should be cleaned frequently to remove dust and other debris to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. The rack should be wiped frequently and lubricated to ensure lubrication without debris. The guide rail and the motor should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, so that the machine can move better and cut more accurately during the travel, and the quality of the cut products will be improved.
5) The dual-focus laser cutting head is a fragile item on the laser cutting machine. Long-term use can easily cause damage to the laser cutting head.
Fiber laser cutting machine needs regular inspection and maintenance. If there is any deformation or other forms, you should realize that the laser cutting head is a bit damaged at this time and need to be replaced. If it is not replaced in time, it will affect the cutting quality and increase the cost. Some products may have to undergo secondary processing and reduce production efficiency. Bystronic Dineng laser cutting machine is relatively more stable and durable; but it is also a warm reminder: only by sharpening the knife and not cutting wood by mistake, regular maintenance of the laser cutting machine can maximize the reduction of production costs and increase economic benefits. .