Jinan Lingxiu Laser Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Traditional cutting methods such as flame cutting, plasma cutting, waterjet cutting and wire cutting and punch processing are no longer applicable to the production and processing of modern industrial products.Fiber laser cutting machine, as a new technology in recent years, works by irradiating a laser beam with a high energy density onto a workpiece to be processed, melting it locally, and then using high-pressure gas to blow away the slag to form a slit.
The laser cutting machine has The following advantages.
1. Narrow slit, high precision, good slit roughness, no need for reprocessing in subsequent processes after cutting.
2. The laser processing system itself is a computer system that can be easily arranged and modified, which is suitable for personalized processing, especially for some sheet metal parts with complex contour shapes. Many batches are not large and the product life cycle is not long. From the perspective of technology, economic cost and time, manufacturing molds is not cost-effective, and laser cutting is particularly advantageous.
3. Laser processing has high energy density, short action time, small heat affected zone, small thermal deformation, and low thermal stress. In addition, laser is used for non-mechanical contact processing, which has no mechanical stress on the workpiece and is suitable for precision processing.
4. The high energy density of the laser is sufficient to melt any metal, and it is especially suitable for processing some materials that are difficult to be processed by other processes such as high hardness, high brittleness and high melting point.
5. Low processing cost. The one-time investment in equipment is more expensive, but continuous, large-scale processing ultimately reduces the processing cost of each part.
6. The laser is non-contact processing, with small inertia, fast processing speed, and coordinated with the CAD / CAM software programming of the CNC system, saving time and convenience, and high overall efficiency.
7. The laser has a high degree of automation, which can be fully enclosed, without pollution, and low noise, which greatly improves the working environment of the operator.
Fiber laser cutting advantages over early laser cutting:
1. The laser is transmitted to the focusing head through the optical fiber, and the flexible connection method is easy to be matched with the production line to achieve automatic work.
2. The ideal beam quality of the optical fiber greatly improves the cutting quality and working efficiency.
3. The extremely high stability of the fiber laser and the long life of the pump diode determine that it is not necessary to adjust the current to adapt to the xenon lamp aging problem like the traditional lamp pump laser, which greatly improves the production stability and product consistency. Sex.
4. The fiber laser's photoelectric conversion efficiency is higher than 25%, the system consumes less power, has a smaller volume, and occupies less space.
5. Compact structure, high system integration, few failures, easy to use, no optical adjustment, low maintenance or zero maintenance, anti-shock vibration, anti-dust, really suitable for applications in the field of industrial processing.
Next is video of Fiber laser cutting machine:
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist