Jinan Lingxiu Laser Equipment Co.,Ltd.
The light source of the fiber laser cutting machine is a fiber laser generator.
The fiber laser outputs a high energy density laser beam and gathers it on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area irradiated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the workpiece melts and vaporizes instantly, and the automatic cutting is realized by moving the spot irradiation position by the CNC mechanical system.
CO2 laser cutting machine
Commonly used in the field of non-metal laser cutting are solid laser cutting machines and gas laser cutting machines (CO2 laser cutting machines). Non-metal laser cutting machines generally rely on laser power to drive the laser tube to emit light, and through the refraction of several mirrors, the light is transmitted to the laser At the head, the focusing lens installed on the laser head condenses the light into a point, and this point can reach a high temperature, so that the material is instantly sublimated into gas and sucked away by the exhaust fan, so that the purpose of cutting is achieved.
The advantages of fiber laser cutting machine compared with CO2 laser cutting machine:
1) The beam quality is good: the focusing spot is smaller, the cutting line is finer, the working efficiency is higher, and the processing quality is better;
2) High cutting speed: twice the CO2 laser cutting machine of the same power;
3) 3) Strong stability: the world's top imported fiber laser is used, which has stable performance and the service life of key components can reach 100,000 hours
4) High electro-optic conversion efficiency: With the complete solid-state digital module and single design of fiber laser, the fiber laser cutting machine has higher electro-optic conversion efficiency than carbon dioxide laser cutting. The actual general utilization rate of each power unit of the CO2 laser cutting machine is about 10%, while the value of the fiber laser cutting machine is between 25% and 30%. The overall energy consumption of the fiber laser cutting system is about less than that of the carbon dioxide cutting system. 3 to 5 times, the energy efficiency is increased to more than 80%, energy saving and environmental protection.
5) Low cost of use: the power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of the similar CO2 laser cutting machine;
6) Low maintenance cost: no laser working gas; optical fiber transmission, no need for reflective lenses; can save a lot of maintenance costs;
7) Easy operation: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path;
8) Super flexible light guide effect: small size, compact structure, easy to flexible processing requirements.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist