Jinan Lingxiu Laser Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Protective measures when operating the laser cutting machine. When using a fiber laser machine in industrial operations, some necessary protective measures need to be taken to avoid unnecessary injuries. After all, the body is the capital of the revolution!
Ten safety points for operating a fiber cutting machine:
1. The operator must be trained, familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the knowledge of the operating system.
2. Do not process the materials before clarifying the materials that can be irradiated or heated by a laser, so as to avoid potential hazards of smoke and vapor.
3. When starting the equipment, the operator shall not leave the platform or take care of it without authorization. If necessary, stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
4. Meet the safety performance standards of general cutting machines. Start the laser strictly in accordance with the laser start procedure.
5. Put the fire extinguisher in an easily accessible place. Please close the laser or blinds when not working. Do not put paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
6. Do not process the materials before clarifying the materials that can be irradiated or heated by a laser, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and vapor.
7. When an abnormality is found in the process, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the failure should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Wear occupational protective equipment as needed, and must wear compatible laser goggles near the laser beam.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing the welding wire to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders must comply with gas cylinder regulations. Do not explode gas cylinders in the sun or near heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator should stand beside the bottle mouth.
10. During maintenance, please observe the high-voltage safety regulations. According to standards and procedures, the fiber laser cutting machine is maintained every 40 hours of operation or once a week, and every 1,000 hours of operation or every six months. After turning on the power of the machine, manually turn it on in the X and Y directions at a low speed, and check for any abnormalities.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist