Jinan Lingxiu Laser Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Generally, when you are new to a metal laser cutting machine, you like to stare at the cutting head. If you look at the sparks produced by cutting for a long time, it will hurt your eyes and cause a tingling sensation. During the processing, the characteristics of the emitted laser can make the energy highly concentrated in space and time.
Generally, people who are new to metal laser cutting machines like to stare at the cutting head. If you look at the sparks produced by cutting for a long time, it will hurt your eyes and cause a tingling sensation. During the processing, the characteristics of the emitted laser can make the energy highly concentrated in space and time. The refractive medium of the eye is focused on the retina to form an image so that the energy density on the retina is increased by 104-105 compared to the incident energy density on the cornea; the laser has good monochromaticity and small chromatic aberration in the fundus. Irradiation of extremely low laser energy can cause damage to the cornea or retina.
When the laser hits the skin, if its energy (power) is too large, it can cause skin damage. Of course, the damage can be repaired by the tissue. Although the function is reduced, it does not affect the overall functional structure. If it is exposed for a long time, it may cause burns and scars. Although the damage to the eyes is much lighter, it must also be taken seriously.
3. Respiratory tract
The high temperature generated by the laser cooperates with the gas to complete various processing, and at the same time a large amount of dust is generated, especially when processing some special metal materials, the smoke produced contains a lot of chemical components, and the dust will be suspended in the air. Harmful to the human body.
The harm of metal laser cutting machine to the human body
Measures to avoid damage to fiber laser cutting machine:
(1) Necessary protective equipment for laser cutting machine, wear protective goggles to prevent laser damage to human eyes. Other people in the work area should not look directly at the laser during cutting.
(2) Operators should pay attention to eat more carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, lean meat, animal liver, and other foods rich in vitamin AC and protein as appropriate, and often drink green tea, etc., because these foods can help humans better protect their eyes, The human body can better maintain the human body under the condition of laser cutting machine radiation.
(3) There must be a matching dust removal device, try to operate in an unobstructed air environment, and try to wear a mask.
(4) When arranging the cutting site, paint the site and walls of the working environment dark to reduce radiation.
(5) Do not touch the cut parts immediately to avoid burns due to residual temperature.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist