Jinan Lingxiu Laser Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Laser metal cutting machines are used more and more widely in industrial production. After the laser metal cutting machine is used up, how to maintain the cutting machine? Let's take a look.
1. After the operation is completed, use tap water to rinse the slag on the surface of the studio and workbench and wipe dry.
2. Regularly clean the oil stains on the carriage, the guide rail and the guide rail drive screw, and add lubricating oil in time.
3. After laser fiber cutting is over, move the blade about 10 cm forward to reset the rocker arm of the travel switch.
4. If the cutting machine is not used for a certain period of time after use, the moving parts of the blades and fixtures and some rusty places in the machine should be coated with a layer of lithium.
Daily maintenance and maintenance:
1. The dirt on the machine tool and guide rails must be cleaned every working day to keep the machine bed clean. Turn off the air source and power supply when off work, and at the same time empty the remaining air in the machine tool tube belt.
2. If you leave the machine for a long time, turn off the power to prevent non-professional operation.
3. Pay attention to observe whether there is lubricating oil on the surface of the horizontal and longitudinal guide rails and racks of the machine to keep them well lubricated! 3. Weekly maintenance and maintenance:
1. The machine should be cleaned up every week, the horizontal and vertical guide rails, the transmission gear rack should be cleaned, and the lubricant should be added.
2. Check whether the horizontal and vertical rail wipers work normally, and replace them if they are abnormal.
3. Check whether all the cutting torches are loose, clean up the rubbish of the ignition muzzle, and keep the ignition normal.
4. If there is an automatic height adjustment device, check whether it is sensitive and whether to replace the probe.
5. Check whether the plasma cutting nozzle and electrode are damaged and whether the cutting nozzle and electrode need to be replaced.
After reading it, you know how to maintain the laser metal cutting machine, how to do the daily maintenance and maintenance of the laser metal cutting machine.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist