Jinan Lingxiu Laser Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Classification of laser welding machines:
Laser welding equipment, energy negative feedback laser welding machine, laser welding machine, laser cold welding machine, laser welding equipment, etc.
According to its working method, it can often be divided into laser mold welding machine (manual laser welding equipment), automatic laser welding machine, jewelry laser welding machine, laser spot welding machine, optical fiber transmission laser welding machine, galvanometer welding machine, handheld welding machine The special laser welding equipment includes sensor welding machine, silicon steel sheet laser welding equipment, keyboard laser welding equipment.
Weldable graphics are point, straight line, circle, square, or any plane graphics drawn by AUTOCAD software.
1. Good welding quality and high dimensional accuracy.
2. High welding production efficiency.
3. Low production cost. Because the welding machine has low power and short welding time, it can save electric energy. Compared with flash butt welding, it saves about 80% to 90% of electric energy. Compared with arc welding. Processing costs can be reduced by about 30%.
4. It can weld dissimilar steel and dissimilar metals.
5. It is easy to realize mechanization and automation.
6. Fast speed, small deformation, small heat-affected zone, and high aspect ratio.
7. The welding seam is beautiful, smooth, and without air holes, and no treatment or simple treatment is required after welding.
8. Small spot, no pollution, high precision positioning.
9. It can be used for precision welding of micro and small parts.
Features of laser welding machine:
1. Laser welding can realize spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, sealing welding, etc. for thin-walled materials and precision parts.
2. The laser power is large, the weld has a high aspect ratio, the heat affected area is small, the deformation is small, and the welding speed is fast.
3. The welding seam is of high quality, smooth and beautiful, without porosity, and the toughness of the material after welding is at least equivalent to that of the parent material.
4. The current waveform can be adjusted arbitrarily, and different waveforms can be set according to the different welding materials so that the welding parameters and welding requirements can be matched to achieve the best welding effect.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist