Jinan Lingxiu Laser Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Fiber laser cutting machine should play a normal effect, it is very important to maintain proper temperature. If the water temperature is too high, voltage instability will occur. If the fiber laser is not cooled in time, the quality of the cut product will be degraded or even damage the laser. Let us look at the reasons for the excessive temperature rise.
1. The ambient temperature around the laser cutting machine is relatively high.
2. The working light intensity of the laser is too large.
3. The laser cutting machine has a long working time. Take a proper shutdown.
4. The outlet pipe of the cooling water is not flowing properly, resulting in insufficient water flow.
5. The inlet and outlet pipes of the pump are dirty, and the water protection is blocked, which makes the water flow poor.
6. The water output and water pressure of the submersible pump are not normal.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist