Jinan Lingxiu Laser Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Most of the food machinery industry in various countries has not developed much. It has continued to be embarrassingly small and scattered, large and not refined. The products cannot compete with a small number of developed food machinery industries. To be invincible in the world market, food production must be mechanized, automated and scaled, freed from traditional manual labor and workshop-style operations, increasing hygiene and production efficiency.
Compared with traditional processing technology, aluminum fiber laser cutting machine has many advantages in food machinery production. Traditional processing methods require multiple alternations such as mold opening, stamping, shearing, and bending. The work efficiency is low, the mold consumption is large, the probability of pollution is large, and the cost of use is high, which seriously hinders the development of the food machinery industry.
The application of laser processing in food machinery has the following advantages:
1. Hygiene: Fiber laser cutting machine 3k watts is a non-contact process, so it is very clean and hygienic, suitable for food machinery production;
2. Fine cutting slit: laser cutting slit is generally 0.10~0.20mm;
3. The cutting surface is smooth: the cutting surface of the laser cutting has no burrs, and it can cut plates of different thicknesses, and the cutting surface is very smooth, no secondary processing is required to create a food machine;
4. Fast speed, increase the production efficiency of food machinery;
5. Suitable for the processing of large products: the mold manufacturing cost of large products is very high, laser cutting does not require other mold manufacturing, and can reduce the sag formed during punching and shearing, greatly reduce the production cost, and the grade of food machinery .
6. Suitable for the development of new products: Once the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be carried out to get the real products of the new products in a short time and promote the replacement of food machinery.
7. Material saving: Laser processing adopts computer programming, which can cut materials of different shapes to increase the optimization of materials and reduce the production cost of food machinery.
In the future, food machinery products and food machinery manufacturing will well reflect informatization, digitization, high speed and automation.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist