Jinan Lingxiu Laser Equipment Co.,Ltd.
The laser marking machine is harmful to human skin during work, so the operator must pay attention to safety during use. Novices must be trained by professionals to operate independently, and failure can be dangerous. Let's take a look at how to safely operate the laser marking machine, hoping to help the friends who are using the laser marking machine.
1. Obey the safe operation rules of the laser marking machine. Start the laser strictly according to the laser starting procedure.
2. The operator must be trained to be familiar with the structure and performance of the laser marking machine and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection products as required, and wear protective glasses that meet the requirements in the vicinity of the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it can be irradiated or heated with a laser to avoid the potential hazard of smoke and vapor.
5. When the laser marking machine is started, the operator must not leave the post or trust the person to be in charge. If it is necessary to stop, stop or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep the fire extinguisher at your fingertips; turn off the laser or shutter when not working; do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
7. When an abnormality is found during the processing, stop immediately, and promptly eliminate the fault or report it to the competent person.
8. Keep the laser, bed and surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil. The workpieces, plates, and scraps are stacked as required.
9. When using the gas cylinder, avoid welding the welding wire to avoid electric leakage accident. The use and transportation of the gas cylinder should comply with the gas cylinder inspection regulations. It is forbidden to explode the cylinder in the sun or close to the heat source. When opening the bottle valve, operate Must stand on the side of the bottle.
10. Follow the high-pressure safety regulations when servicing the laser marking machine. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance, in accordance with the regulations and procedures.
11. After starting the machine, manually start the machine in the low speed X and Y directions to check if there is any abnormality.
12. After inputting the new part program, try it first and check its operation.
13. When working, pay close attention to observe the operation of the machine, so as to avoid the abnormal operation of the marking machine and cause an accident.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist