Jinan Lingxiu Laser Equipment Co.,Ltd.
There are five reasons for the poor machining accuracy of the vibrating knife cutting machine:
1 line guide wheel radial runout or axial turbulence is larger;
2. There is a gap in the gear meshing;
3. The static torque of the stepping motor is too small, resulting in out of step;
4. The machining workpiece is deformed due to improper heat treatment of the material;
5. The cross table has poor verticality.
Vibration knife cutting machine solution:
1 Check the measurement guide wheel runout and turbulence error, tolerance: axial 0.005 mm, radial 0 002 mm, if it does not meet the requirements, need to adjust or replace the guide wheel and bearing;
2. Adjust the position of the stepping motor to eliminate the gear meshing clearance;
3 Check if the stepper motor and 24 V drive voltage are normal;
4 select the workpiece material and heat treatment process;
5 Re-adjust the cross table.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist