Jinan Lingxiu Laser Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Ultraviolet laser can be used for ultra-fine marking and special material marking because the focusing spot is extremely small and there is no heat generated. In addition to copper, many materials absorb UV light at 355 nm, so UV UV lasers are suitable for processing more material types. When choosing an ultraviolet laser marking machine, pay attention to the following matters:
1. Whether the laser output power is large enough (this is the key to speed and effect), whether the energy is stable (usually requires 2% stability, in some cases 1%, in order to process the desired effect);
2. The laser outputs good beam quality, including mode and mode stability;
3. The laser should have high reliability and should be able to work continuously in harsh industrial processing environments;
4. The operation is simple and convenient, the control key function is clear, the illegal operation can be rejected, and the laser is protected from damage.
5. The laser itself should have good maintenance, fault diagnosis and chain function, and the downtime should be short;
6. Be sure to carry out the marking test, and the effect is reached before you confirm the purchase.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist