Jinan Lingxiu Laser Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Fault phenomenon: All the light is abnormal. On the high voltage side, the current meter is connected. It can be seen that the ammeter shows abnormality, or there is current for a long time, or sometimes it is not, sometimes it is not controlled.
Cause of failure: The main reason is that the laser type is not selected correctly, the main board, the terminal block, the power supply or the control line connection and the cooling water circulation system are faulty.
Method of exclusion:
1. In the parameter setting, see if the laser type is correct. It is the main cause of continuous illumination failure.
2. Pull the nine core control line to see if there is any control line loose. The connection is not reliable.
3. Disconnect the control line (nine core wire) on the power supply and press the laser power button to analyze whether the power supply or the motherboard is faulty.
4, the point shot is normal, indicating that the power supply is not faulty.
5, the point shot is not normal, indicating that there is a problem with the power supply.
6. When the power supply is normal, connect the control line and measure the switch control pin on the terminal board with a multimeter. When the light is not illuminated, the normal voltage is above 4 volts, below 3 volts, the output of the motherboard is not normal; when the light is on, the foot The voltage should be below 2 volts, and the output above 2.5 volts is not normal.
7. Check if the water circulation is normal, if there is no water flow sometimes, and if there is any problem with the water protector.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist